A non-profit public peer-to-peer crowd-sourced research project which explores the following:
- How does corruption affect every person, family and business in America and what can each individual do about it?
- What are the basic root systems of political corruption and how can the public blockade them?
- In one example case: How were Silicon Valley billionaires able to take over the U.S. Department of Energy and use the agency as a private slush-fund which only benefited those billionaires and used government resources to attack and sabotage their competitors?
- How did billions and billions of dollars of U.S. created technologies end up getting transferred to China and Russia via corrupt Senators?
- Who is keeping the corruption problem from getting resolved?