- Criminally corrupt Senators use covert Cayman Island bank accounts and stealthed Goldman Sachs family stock market accounts to receive bribes through - Is that ethical?
- Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank assist with money laundering transfers to politicians - Should they?
- The use of the U.S. Dept. of Energy and the DOJ for slush-fund payments to Silicon Valley campaign financiers appears to be illegal? - Were policy structures manipulated to exclude certain politicians from The Law?
- Top law enforcement executives ordered the cover-up of crimes by DNC insiders - Have all of them been fired?
- California and NY Senators use family members to hide bribe payments - Shouldn't they be arrested?
- Deep State billionaires Steve Jurvetson, Tim Draper, Elon Musk, Eric Schmidt and Vinod Khosla run attacks on the White House and national policy - Do they have an unfair advantage and shouldn't the Secret Service arrest them?
- Sociopath Silicon Valley oligarchs spending billions on political manipulators, web bots, search engine rigging, biased censorship and character assassination hit-jobs break the process of Democracy - How can America stop them?
- Over 200 mysterious deaths are connected to these cases - Are they all "coincidences"?
- Silicon Valley's "PayPal Mafia" promotes a crime and rape-culture social concept in which the members worship old Chicago gangsters - Shouldn't those who worship gangsters get the Elliot Ness treatment as well?
How corruption affects every person, family and business in America and what you can do about it
Click on each highlighted link, below, to read each related report on the topic. There are three sets of items below: 1.) WHO ARE THE CORRUPT? , 2.) WHAT ARE THE TACTICS OF THE CORRUPT? ,3.) HOW TO FIGHT THIS CORRUPTION ON YOUR OWN.
- What tricks and schemes are the corrupt using? How to spot their crimes so you can interfere with those crimes, interdict their efforts and make it impossible for them to use their pretexts ever again:
- Nobody is going to stop these crimes but YOU. Over 800,000 crime reports have been filed with Congress and law enforcement agencies but nothing is usually done because the bosses of regulatory agencies want to protect their jobs. YOU have to take action or nothing will get accomplished. With new technologies, though, you can interdict corruption from the comfort of your living room or by collaborating with a small group of bloggers.