HOW WE ARE ENDING CORRUPTION IN AMERICA - THE PROCESS
- Every member of the public should join in these citizen sleuth and crowd-sourced anti-corruption actions.
- This involves one of the largest organized crime matters in American history. Public officials are altering political decisions in order to have themselves, their families and their friends gather exclusive stock market profits from their heinous manipulations of taxpayer resources. There are hundreds of billions of dollars of corruption involved here!
- The FBI expends $60M+ per year paying whistle-blowers, informants and witnesses. Where is our money per our FBI invoice? We testified to the GAO, SEC, FTC and other agencies and we want our money!
- Specific individuals ordered federal agencies including DOE, SSA, HUD and others to harm us and cut off our money in reprisal for reporting these crimes. We want our money!
- California and Nevada Senators operated hit jobs on us because we exposed their crimes. They cost our businesses a vast amount of money in losses. We want our money!
The State and Federal agencies do not get to say that they didn't hear about the crimes from us FIRST because we filed multiple federal lawsuits and put our facts on federal court record proving that we disclosed the crimes, money laundering and stock market manipulations first. Thus we are owed our witness/whistle-blower/informant fees from multiple agencies that we provided testimony to in interviews and reports! WE WANT OUR MONEY FOR OUR DAMAGES, FEES AND RELATED LOSSES!
- The price of using our Democracy to harm us is your choice of payment programs, either: 1.) Face your bankruptcy and global doxing in a 100% legal plan implemented by every citizen with a computer or, 2.) Pay us what you owe us! We want our money!
Report: Justice Dept IG Horowitz Has 104 "Criminal FBI investigations going on.."
Scumbag Larry Page forced to step down as CEO of ALPHABET...
Sex addict Sergey Brin will no longer be president of Google Cartel...
Crooked pair STILL hold more than 50% voting shares and are doing massive harm to society...
We and the fired Google engineers seek federal probe...
Stayed tuned for more shockers throughout 2020...
This is what they did to us simply because we reported a crime to federal law enforcement....so we watched, we learned, we waited and now we have struck back! If it was legal for them to try to execute us, our lives and our brands this way, then it must be legal for us to do it right back to every single one of them for the rest of their lives. There is now nothing they can do to stop what is coming. Even if we are dead, a billion others have already taken our place!
Elon Musk, Larry Page, Sergy Brin, Eric Schmidt, Reid Hoffman, etc. and the California Senators bury billions of dollars of ill-gotten corruption money in a huge number of mansion and office building real estate assets. They think that when, and if, they get busted, they will be able to liquidate this real estate later. We have uncovered their thousands of shell corps, fake LLCs, false-front corporate facades and phony charities and we are exposing their crime network to every voter and law enforcement agency on Earth! They all work with the Jeffrey Epstein School of Money Laundering, Payola And Sex Trafficking!
These are the 100% legal steps, tactics, methodologies and procedures being used to end political corruption in America. Every citizen, in every nation, is encouraged to engage in these efforts:
- Draft versions of FBI "302 Reports", on each and every suspect in the associated list of targets, (in these related documents) are being authored and submitted to the FBI. We will teach you how to write and submit them too!
- These sites, and the associated evidence repositories, have been electronically made available to every FBI agent, Interpol Agent and law enforcement agency in the world.
- Criminal complaints and investigation demands are being authored and submitted to the DOJ, FTC, FEC, SEC, SSA, OSC, CIA, GAO, Congress and each Inspector General.
- We have forced over 100 agency heads to resign simply by providing them with copies of the Draft versions of FBI "302 Reports" on them that we intend to submit.
- We have produced an analysis chart template, with the help of Wikileaks, ICIJ, Sunshine Groups, Follow-the-Money and other database efforts. This chart depicts a graphic analysis of each suspects collusion's, bribes and compromised assets.
- We are teaching and providing forensics and criminal investigation training to the public so that the public is as resourced as any special agent. A vast number of "how to be a private investigator" books have been published on Amazon, E-Book sites and shared online.
- Confirming copies of all submitted reports are digitally carbon-copied to the press, the public and global "dead-man switch" torrent archives.
- We created a new series of public lawsuits, anti-trust lawsuits, RICO lawsuits and class-action lawsuits by the public and against the targets. These lawsuits have now placed permanent public transparency on record and changed the law to help the public and stop the crooks.
- We have exposed their Silicon Valley Bay Area, New York And Florida executive sex trafficking rings.
- Billions of members of the public are monitoring the suspects via public database information and public shared observation of their activities, locations, owner-ships and transactions via each member of the public's personal computers.
- We identified and listed every person, organization and company involved in the attacks and RICO law violations and provided that list to The U.S. Congress and every agency.
- We opened our own private investigator and crowd-sourced investigations into the following:
- - Every stock market account they or their family owns
- - Every judge that has taken campaign finance and stock market bribes from the crooks
- - Every Uber or Lyft ride they ever took for any meeting or transport of sex workers
- - Every flight manifest they appeared on
- - Every bank account they have ever held
- - Every lawsuit, divorce record and police record they have ever appeared in
- - Every trust fund they or their family holds
- - Every shell corporation they, or their family holds
- - Every person named in the Epstein Pedo book: https://www.scribd.com/document/416207833/Jeffrey-Epsteins-Little-Black-Book-Redacted cross referenced across all of the other databases and then supplied to the FBI and Child Protection Agencies
- - Every item in the Swiss Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- - Every item in the Panama Papers Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- - Every item in the WikiLeaks that cross connects to their holdings
- - Every item in the Snowden Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- - Every sex trafficking incident that connects to each of them alone, and in groups
- - Every financial transaction between any of the parties on the master list and the character assassination and hit job firms of: Google, Univision, Gawker Media, Unimoda, Jalopnik, Gizmodo,Black Cube, Fusion GPS, Media Matters, Think Progress, IN-Q-Tel, K2 Intelligence, WikiStrat, Podesta Group, YouTube, Alphabet, David Drummond, Larry Page, Facebook, Correct The Recor, Stratfor, ShareBlue, Sid Blumenthal, David Brock, Eric Schmidt, Sunshine Sachs, Covington and Burling, Buzzfeed, Perkins Coie and Wilson Sonsini or their derivatives with common owners.
- - Every use of Mossack Fonseca and related crooked CPA's, Banks and Tech Law Firms they engaged in
- - Every item in the Quest Leaks that cross connects to their holdings
- - Every tactical deployment, by a campaign financier, of the tactics listed in this manual: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP89-01258R000100010002-4.pdf
- - Every sex service that their credit card payments every connect too
- - Every person leaving or entering locations where they sleep
- - Every real estate transaction that any name or company they, or their family, were involved in, tracks to
..... and hundreds of thousands of other information points about them that prove that they benefit from crimes that they engage in for others who engage in crimes using the America public policy system.
It all goes into shared 100% legal public collaborative databases that work like XKEYSCORE, or MS Access, or Oracle Databases.
The proof of collusion, organized criminal actions and raw covert corruption is indisputable. The actors are all the same people. The beneficiaries are all the same people. The communications between the parties all coordinate the same actions.
The suspects will never get away with these crimes and these actions and investigations will be conducted on a permanent basis and passed from person-to-person and generation-to-generation.
Every new candidate for office suspected of similar bribes and collusion's will undergo the same circumspection.
We are not a club or membership group. You are us. If you are reading this, just start doing the things listed here and do them as professionally as you can.
We are freely providing the tools, technologies and mass publishing systems, to the billions of members of the public who would like to be involved in anti-corruption actions. All of the technology is open-source.
Moral, ethical and public policy battles used to be just political — and fought only in the arena of ideas. In the "old days" candidates and nominees would step forward, present their credentials, background, and beliefs — then the public would decide.
Campaigns were simply the effective communication of a platform to earn votes on Election Day.
Now American politics is horrifyingly different and controlled by one media cartel of a tiny group of men, programmed since childhood, to think like extremist control freaks in a "means-is-justified-by-the-ends" sociopath type of madness.
American politics is total information manipulation control war headed by Google, Facebook, Linked-in and Netflix bosses, etc; these days. Most of those under attack have NOT effectively engaged in responding to the character assassination and scorched-earth tactics of these media-control extremists.
The world must accept that there is no daylight between mainstream media and Silicon Valley and Hollywood oligarch leadership. They are THE SAME PEOPLE! California oligarchs are afforded enormous protections, plus given assurances that the press will turn any and all accusations (no matter how spurious) into rock-solid “facts” overnight.
It’s a well-oiled machine, which we saw on full display during the Brett Kavanaugh hearings in the summer of 2018.
Enter THE INFORMED PUBLIC. Average folks have now joined together to ensure that any corporate media manipulation trafficking in rumors, lies, or innuendo is held accountable...to be perfectly clear, accountable means being put on the record, exposed to voters, and facing drastic possible legal and political repercussions!
Politics is now a full-on assault against voters in a highly toxic and 24/7 media landscape. media cartels employ any and all manner of manipulation and deceit to attack all outside candidates. They knowingly push the most heinous rumors imaginable to render others “morally unfit” to hold office, which is a stunning double standard that ironically would disqualify most they caucus with instantly.
A complicit media acts in conjunction with media cartels in promoting outright lies based on anonymous, unsubstantiated rumors to drive the best candidates and nominees not only out of political life, but also away from everything they’ve spent a lifetime building. Inflicting pain and creating pariahs is the name of the game. Opposition forces have yet to fully adapt to this new environment.
Outside candidates are left defenseless to react, refute, retaliate or reclaim the narrative once the opposition starts attacking in an endless pile-on that’s also a race to the bottom.
THE INFORMED PUBLIC is founded on the twin bedrocks of truth and protecting our center-right “brand” from falsehoods, slander and the personal destruction of our members, candidates and judicial nominees.
THE INFORMED PUBLIC will ensure outside candidates and nominees are not left for dead.
The media cartel corporate media dominate our airwaves with the steady drip, drip, drip of derision and the relentless erosion of independent candidates because their bosses embrace certain extremist viewpoints and work hand-in-glove to help media cartels maintain power.
Any political scandal increases their advertising bottom line. It’s a risk-free investment on their part — and it translates directly to clicks and profits via scumbag attack tabloids like Gawker, Gizmodo, Valleywag, CNN and Buzzfeed.
Today, the often amnesiac public doesn’t get the benefit of due diligence on baseless charges thrown about — because the media watchdogs never demands it.
THE INFORMED PUBLIC will now employ an aggressive playbook to win the information battles of the future.
The peer-to-peer powered crowd-sourced forensic public will engage directly and confront head-on.
Massive funds are being raised for a well-planned effort to fight back against the political and media narratives fixated on destroying the very lives of the best and brightest. Even without any funding, 5 billion members of the public are already doing severe damage to the corporate liars in big media!
Resources are being deployed against elected media cartels, candidates, members of the press, and accusers who attack outside members, candidates, and judicial nominees. There currently exist rich, untapped veins and mines of accepted facts about dozens of the most vocal against us today. Much of this data has been in the public domain for years but has never been employed for maximum exposure. Many of the loudest media cartels have never faced true opposition research or public revelations of their personal records.
These efforts by THE INFORMED PUBLIC approach won’t be your standard “compare and contrast” election-year fare. It won’t be about how any generic political shill voted on issue X or issue Y. We will go on the offensive, be excruciatingly thorough, and ensure that if a corrupt member of Congress, media representative, or Big Tech head chooses to stand as a moral judge, that person will be investigated at a CIA and FBI-level of forensic skill-sets.
THE INFORMED PUBLIC are proactive. They will exercise caution in obtaining and handling information, but won’t hesitate to use it when and where it hurts the most.
The only way to put an end to the freewheeling corrosive CNN-like lies currently contaminating our system is to subject grand-standers to the same kind of invasive scrutiny of their personal pasts they prescribe in full view of the public eye.
This is THE INFORMED PUBLIC’s straightforward mission.
It is being implemented again and again — until the lesson is learned among our so-called tech elites and the price tag for their actions is fully understood.
Once they understand that they will be held to account for their past actions and behavior via the blanketed advertising of it in their districts, states, and across the nation, they may not again hold themselves up as paragons of virtue.
THE INFORMED PUBLIC will do what the public has never done: Respond accordingly. The public, the average person, will finally be able to examine the validity and character of each one of their accusers.
THE INFORMED PUBLIC will deliver the same scrutiny insisted upon by media cartels in each and every circus of their own creation. Their hypocritical high ground may shift when the skeletons in their own past begin to be unburied and exposed to the world forever.
It’s time to stop letting sick, sex-trafficking, bribe-paying, tax-evading, big tech media drive all the narratives without legitimate cross-examination and powerful challenge.
It’s time to stand up and push back for the future of the average citizen! The list of attackers and criminally corrupt politicos engaging in these crimes is written up, widely distributed and the parties on that list are overtly obvious by their actions. Even without a list, you know who the liars and media manipulators are!
It’s time to fight.
Our database efforts and FBI, SEC, FTC and Congressional reporting programs mine existing financial relays in order to destroy the use of those resources for political bribery, money laundering, payola and related corruption. Every 501c3 and 501c4 fake non-profit of Elon Musk, Google and Facebook executives and insiders are being exposed for the camapign finance dark money frauds that they are.
TRACKING THE BRIBES AND PAYOLA DOLLAR-BY-DOLLAR
The following are the largest money laundering banks; the full-service political cash conduit banks usually provide both advisory and financing banking services, as well as sales, market making, and research on a broad array of financial products, including equities, credit, rates, currency, commodities, and their derivatives to hide money from tax agencies and law enforcement. :
Many of the largest crooked banks are considered among the "Bulge Bracket banks" and as such underwrite the majority of financial transactions in the world. Additionally, banks seeking more deal flow with smaller-sized deals with comparable profitability are known as "Middle Market investment banks" (known as boutique or independent investment banks).
Financial conglomerates cover operations
Large financial-services conglomerates combine commercial banking, investment banking, and sometimes insurance. Such combinations were common in Europe but illegal in the United States prior to the passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The following are large investment banking firms (not listed above) that are affiliated with large financial institutions:
- ABN AMRO
- Banco Bradesco
- Banco Santander
- BB&T (BB&T Capital Markets)
- Bank of China (BOC International Holdings)
- Bank of Communications (BOCOM International Holdings)
- Berenberg Bank
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC World Markets)
- China Construction Bank (CCB International Holdings)
- China CITIC Bank
- Crédit Agricole
- Daiwa Securities
- DBS Bank (Capital Markets Group)
- Desjardins Group (Desjardins Capital Markets)
- ICICI Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC International Holdings)
- ING Group
- Intesa Sanpaolo (Banca IMI)
- İş Bankası (Is Investment)
- Itaú Unibanco (Itaú BBA)
- KBC Bank
- KeyCorp (KeyBanc Capital Markets)
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Laurentian Bank of Canada (Laurentian Bank Securities)
- Lloyds Banking Group (Lloyds Bank Wholesale Banking & Markets)
- Macquarie Group
- Mizuho Financial Group
- Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS Capital Services)
- M&T Bank
- National Bank of Canada (National Bank Financial Markets)
- PNC Financial Services (Harris Williams & Company)
- RHB Bank
- Sanlam (Sanlam)
- Scotiabank (Scotia Capital)
- Société Générale
- Standard Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI Capital Markets)
- Stifel Financial (Stifel Nicolaus)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group
- SunTrust (Robinson Humphrey)
- TD Securities
- UniCredit (UBM)
- VTB Bank (VTB Capital)
Private placement firms acting as bribe haven advisories
- Almeida Capital
- Atlantic-Pacific Capital
- Campbell Lutyens
- Cogent Partners
- Helix Associates
- J.P. Morgan Cazenove
- Park Hill Group
- Probitas Partners
Previous Notable former investment banks and brokerages we are tracking all clients from:
The following are notable investment banking and brokerage firms that have been liquidated, acquired or merged and no longer operate under the same name.
|Alex. Brown & Sons||ultimately part of Deutsche Bank, survives as minor business unit|
|A.G. Becker & Co.||acquired by Merrill Lynch in 1984|
|A.G. Edwards||acquired by Wachovia in 2007|
|The Argosy Group||acquired by Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in 1995|
|Babcock & Brown||collapsed 2009, liquidation of its assets|
|BancAmerica Robertson Stephens||acquired by NationsBank in 1998 and integrated into NationsBanc Montgomery Securities to form Banc of America Securities.|
|Barings||collapsed 1995; assets acquired by ING Bank|
|Bear Stearns||collapsed 2008; assets acquired by JPMorgan Chase|
|Bowles Hollowell Connor & Co.||acquired by First Union in 1998|
|Blyth, Eastman Dillon & Co.||merged with Paine Webber in 1979|
|Brown Bros. & Co.||merged with Harriman Brothers & Company to form Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.|
|BT Alex. Brown||acquired by Deutsche Bank to form Deutsche Bank Alex. Brown|
|C.E. Unterberg, Towbin||acquired by Collins Stewart in 2007|
|Commodities Corporation||acquired by Goldman Sachs and renamed Goldman Sachs Princeton in 1997|
|Dain Rauscher Wessels||bought by Royal Bank of Canada in 2000|
|Dean Witter Reynolds||merged with Morgan Stanley to form Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, subsequently the Dean Witter name was eliminated|
|Dillon, Read & Company||acquired by Swiss Bank Corporation, and is ultimately part of UBS AG|
|Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette||acquired by Credit Suisse in 2001|
|Drexel Burnham Lambert||liquidated 1990|
|E.F. Hutton & Co.||acquired by Shearson Lehman/American Express in 1988, ultimately part of Lehman Brothers|
|First Boston Corporation||merged with Credit Suisse in 1988 to form CS First Boston, renamed "Credit Suisse First Boston" in 1996 and "Credit Suisse" in 2006|
|First Union Securities||acquired by Wachovia in 2002 to form Wachovia Securities|
|G.H. Walker & Co.||acquired by White Weld & Co and ultimately part of Merrill Lynch|
|Giuliani Capital Advisors||the investment banking division of Giuliani Partners was sold to Macquarie Group in 2007|
|Goodbody & Co.||merged into Merrill Lynch in 1970|
|Gruntal & Co.||acquired by Ryan Beck & Co. in 2002|
|H.B. Hollins & Co.||liquidated in 1913|
|Halsey, Stuart & Co.||ultimately part of Wachovia|
|Hambrecht & Quist||acquired by Chase Manhattan Bank and ultimately part of JPMorgan Chase. H&Q name continues as investment advisor|
|Hambros Bank||acquired by Société Générale|
|Hayden, Stone & Co.||acquired Shearson Hammill & Co. in 1974 and assumed the Shearson name. Ultimately acquired by American Express in 1981|
|Harriman Brothers & Company||merged with Brown Bros. & Co. to form Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.|
|HBOS||acquired by Lloyds TSB to form the Lloyds Banking Group in 2009|
|Hill Samuel||acquired by Trustee Savings Bank (TSB) in 1987 later Lloyds TSB|
|Hornblower & Weeks||investment bank acquired by Loeb, Rhoades & Co. and ultimately part of Shearson/American Express|
|J.&W. Seligman & Co.||investment bank ultimately part of UBS AG; continues as asset manager|
|J.C. Bradford & Co.||acquired by PaineWebber in 2000, ultimately part of UBS AG|
|John Nuveen & Co.||IBD acquired by Piper Jaffray in 1999; company continues as asset management house under Nuveen Investments, which is controlled by private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners|
|Keefe, Bruyette & Woods||acquired by Stifel in 2012, still maintain independent branding|
|Kidder, Peabody & Co.||acquired by General Electric Corporation in 1986, subsequently resold to PaineWebber in 1994 and ultimately part of UBS AG|
|Kleinwort Benson||acquired by Dresdner Bank in 1995|
|Kuhn, Loeb & Co.||ultimately part of Lehman Brothers|
|Llama Company||ultimately defunct after departure of Alice Walton|
|L.F. Rothschild||ultimately part of C.E. Unterberg, Towbin, with parts sold to Oppenheimer. Not to be confused with Rothschild & Co (the result of a merger of the British N.M. Rothschild & Sons with the French Rothschild & Cie); see Rothschild family|
|Lee, Higginson & Co.||liquidated 1932|
|Lehman Brothers||bankrupt in 2008, asset sold to Barclays Capital and Nomura Holdings|
|Loeb, Rhoades & Co.||acquired by Shearson Hammill & Co. to form Shearson Loeb Rhoades in 1979 which was later acquired by American Express in 1981 to form Shearson/American Express|
|McColl Partners||acquired by Deloitte in 2013 to form Deloitte Corporate Finance|
|Mendelssohn & Co.||aryanized by the Nazis in 1938, sold in parts to Deutsche Bank|
|Merrill Lynch & Co.||acquired by Bank of America in 2008 and integrated into Banc of America Securities to form Bank of America Merrill Lynch|
|Miller Buckfire & Co.||acquired by Stifel in 2012, still maintains independent branding|
|Montgomery Securities||acquired by NationsBank in 1997 and integrated into NationsBanc Capital Markets to form NationsBanc Montgomery Securities|
|Morgan & Cie||acquired by Morgan Stanley in 1967 and incorporated as Morgan et Compagnie International in Morgan Stanley International Incorporated in 1975|
|Morgan Grenfell||acquired by Deutsche Bank in 1990|
|Morgan, Harjes & Co.||renamed Morgan & Cie in 1926 and acquired by Morgan Stanley in 1926|
|Paine Webber||acquired by UBS AG|
|Park Ryan||liquidated 1979|
|Prudential Securities||acquired by Wachovia in 2003|
|Reynolds Securities||merged with Dean Witter & Co. to form Dean Witter Reynolds, subsequently merged with Morgan Stanley|
|Robert Fleming & Co.||acquired by JPMorgan Chase|
|Robertson Stephens||acquired by BankAmerica in 1997 and integrated into BancAmerica Securities to form BancAmerica Robertson Stephens. Sold again in 1998 to BankBoston (later FleetBoston Financial and would operate as Robertson Stephens from 1998–2002, when the firm was shuttered after the collapse of the Internet bubble|
|Roosevelt & Son||Broken up into three firms in 1934: Roosevelt & Son (liquidated), Roosevelt & Weigold (today operates as Roosevelt & Cross); and Dick & Merle Smith|
|Ryan Beck & Co.||acquired by Stifel in 2007|
|S. G. Warburg & Co||ultimately part of UBS AG; not to be confused with M.M. Warburg or Warburg Pincus; see Warburg family|
|Salomon Brothers||acquired by Travelers Group in 1997, ultimately part of Citigroup|
|Schroders||investment bank bought by Citigroup; continues as asset manager|
|Shearson/American Express||acquired Lehman Brothers Kuhn Loeb in 1984 to form Shearson Lehman/American Express, later Shearson Lehman Hutton and Shearson Lehman Brothers|
|Shearson, Hammill & Co.||renamed Shearson Loeb Rhoades after the 1979 acquisition of Loeb, Rhoades & Co. in 1979. Acquired by American Express in 1981 to form Shearson/American Express|
|Shearson Lehman Hutton||renamed Shearson Lehman Brothers in 1990 and split up in 1993 with the IPO of Lehman Brothers and the sale of the retail and brokerage operations to Primerica|
|Soundview Technology Group||ultimately part of Charles Schwab|
|Swiss Bank Corporation||merged with Union Bank of Switzerland to form UBS AG|
|Union Bank of Switzerland||merged with Swiss Bank Corporation to form UBS AG|
|Wachovia Securities||acquired by Wells Fargo in 2008 and renamed Wells Fargo Securities|
|Wasserstein Perella & Co.||bought by Dresdner Bank|
|Wertheim & Co.||acquired by Schroders, and ultimately by Salomon Smith Barney|
|White Weld & Co.||bought by Merrill Lynch|
|Wood Gundy||acquired by the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce in 1987, operating as CIBC Wood Gundy before becoming CIBC World Markets in 1997|
The tech oligarchs and U.S. politicians employ a "Magic Circle" of crooked law firms to operate their schemes. The term is a derivation of the widely recognised London "magic circle" of top law firms, and is widely used in the offshore legal industry. The term has also become used to describe the offshore legal industry in a more pejorative sense (e.g. when the general media reports on paradise papers–type offshore financial scandals), and is therefore more sparingly used, or found, in major legal publications (e.g. Legal Business).
There is no consensus definition over which firms belong in the offshore magic circle. A 2008 article in the publication Legal Business (Issue 181, Offshore Review, February 2008) suggested a list, which has been repeated by others, and is simply the top 10 offshore law firms, but excluding Gibraltar–specialist Hassans.[a]
Mofo, Brobeck, Wilson Sonsini, Perkins Coie and other tech Cartel "dirty firms" are under specific and deep investigation by both public and FBI teams. A 2017 study published in Nature into offshore financial centres (see Conduit and Sink OFCs), showed the depth of legal connections between classic "offshore" tax havens (called Sink OFCs), and emerging modern "onshore" corporate tax havens (called Conduit OFCs).
All of these entities partner with crooked CPA and Financial Planning firms ranging from:
- Arthur Andersen (until its closure in 2002 for a conviction related to the Enron scandal which was later overturned by the US Supreme Court)
- Arthur Young (Arthur Young, McLelland, Moores & Co from 1968 to 1985)
- Coopers and Lybrand (until 1973 Cooper Brothers in the UK and Lybrand, Ross Bros., & Montgomery in the United States)
- Deloitte Haskins & Sells (until 1978 Haskins & Sells in the United States and Deloitte & Co. in the UK)
- Ernst & Whinney (until 1979 Ernst & Ernst in the United States and Whinney Murray in the UK)
- Peat Marwick Mitchell (later Peat Marwick, then KPMG)
- Price Waterhouse
- Touche Ross
...to the smaller Mossack Fonseca & Co (Panama Papers) kind of boutique tax evasion and money laundering firms, of which there are thousands. A political family such as the Feinstein's, The Pelosi's, The Musk's, etc. employ nearly a hundred of the types of entities listed on this page. Google's venture capitalists and executives employ one of the largest networks of these kinds of obfuscation experts in the world.
Dense the legal relationships have become between modern economies and "offshore" tax havens via Conduit OFCs, and the rise in offshore magic circle firms setting up offices in modern corporate–focused tax havens, like Dublin.